In what areas can you improve Human Resources?
- We help you build Standardized Interviews based on job requirements to help you find the right people for the job.
- With an understanding of your needs we design comprehensive Job Descriptions that match the roles in your business.
- We assist with writing Policies and Procedures as well as your Corporate Handbook for team members.
- Legalised Marijuana is here: are you ready? Is your Fit for Duty policy going to stand up if challenged in court?
- Our Policies and Procedures protect your organisation from wrongful dismissal, negligent hiring, negligent entrustment and other liability traps
What do you offer for Supply Chain?
- We have extensive knowledge and experience with Transportation System Design and Management.
- Creating and Managing Responses for RFP (Request for Proposals) that are concise and help you get what you need.
We also provide Carrier Management including:
- Qualification Screening
- Customised Policies & Procedures Manuals
- New Hire Oriention Manual and implementations
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Performance Metrics
- Contract Negotiation and Review
- Protection from vicarious liability
- TDG Compliance
- Packaging consulting to reduce and eliminate Freight Claims
- Customs and Security Initiative programs
- Freight Claims Management Program - we will file and manage your freight claims
Do you have experience with Hazardous Goods (HazMat) / Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) ?
- We provide training for your staff to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Reviewing document structures to ensure that they satisfy legislative requirements.
What are some of the other services you provide?
- Export Compliance – US EAR / ITAR Export Compliance Program
- C-TPAT and PIP program development and compliance
- Air Cargo Security Programs.
- Carrier operating authority set up and maintenance (MTO, FMCSA, US DOT, UCR, NVOCC Registration)
- WSIB audit response and claims management, including Return to Work, Safety Groups.